HELPING KIDS PLAY MUSIC
Being able to play music has truly helped many kids change their course in life. so many are left on their own while parents struggle just to pay the bills. Many of these kids end up in trouble situations or worse. but it’s more than just learning to play music, it’s also being able to play with others. Future Rockstars Music Foundation seeks to help a student get a music education that can help them grow musically, help them grow emotionally, provide interaction with other musicians, and form strong musical connections, friendships and contacts.
SUPPORT MUSIC, SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY
Playing music gives kids an opportunity to not only expand their creativity, it also gives them a positive outlet. Many musicians can point to how music directed them into something that gave them purpose, gave them a sense of community and that you’re not alone.
MUSIC SAVES LIVES
- Music provides a healthy emotional outlet
- Music can express more than words
- Music can give you a purpose
- Music events, shows, concerts can help you feel like you’re a part of something bigger
- Creating music helps you deal with your own life
- Being in a band creates a community that grows beyond the members of the band
- The passion, power & strength that music can bring you is immense
- Music is rewarding to play
- Playing music builds self esteem & confidence
- Music lessons help bring structure to families and students
- Playing in a band helps to foster & develop teamwork, social skills and build friendships
WHY IT MATTERS MOST
Future Rockstars Music Foundation is more than just about getting kids playing music. It’s about giving kids from families in financial need the same chance to participate as their neighbours, their classmates and their friends, no kid should be left out. Music is important.